1. MINIMUM ORDER £50.00 excluding VAT (this is subject to change at our discretion)
2. POSTAGE CHARGES (these charges are correct at the time of printing but may be subject to change) £4.95 (FREE over £100) to mainland UK. £10.00 to the Scottish Offshore Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland (free delivery for orders over £100.00). £25.00 to the Channel Islands and most of mainline Europe (free deliveries for orders over £250.00) please ring for excluded countries. All other areas will be subject to an additional surcharge, calculated according to purchase volume and destination.
3. DELIVERY TIMES On receipt of your delivery you will be asked to sign for your goods. Therefore any delivery addresses provided must always be occupied (unless we have agreed to deliver to a specific delivery agent).
For orders received before 3:00pm, delivery is usually: 2 to 5 working days for Mainland UK 3 to 10 working days for Scottish Offshore Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland. 7 working days for the Channel Islands and Mainland Europe.
4. PAYMENT We accept all major credit cards / debit cards. Cheques, postal orders and bankers drafts should be made payable to Amber Jewellery Ltd. Please refrain from sending your cheque, postal order or bankers draft until we can confirm the availability and cost of your order. We regret we cannot accept orders on credit.
5. BANK TRANSFERS Goods will be dispatched on receipt of payment or (if we agree) on receipt of a faxed copy of confirmation of the transfer of funds from your bank. Please quote your account number on the transfer so we can identify the payment. Our bank details for the transfer of funds are as follows:
Bank: NAT WEST BANK Address: 463 BURY NEW ROAD, PRESTWICH MANCHESTER, M25 5AB ENGLAND Sort Code: 01 07 20 Account No: 49014471 Account Name: AMBER JEWELLERY LTD NUMBER 3 ACCOUNT
6. EXPORT POLICY We will require your VAT number for all sales to EU countries and your registered Company name and address, otherwise VAT will be charged at the current UK rate. VAT will not be charged for countries outside the EU providing we have satisfactory evidence of export