1. RETURNS POLICY
- Any Goods which you believe are defective must be returned to us within 14 days of purchase (there is no need to telephone us).
- For hygiene reasons we do not accept returns on worn earrings or body jewellery.
- We do not send out replacements. We will send you a credit note within 2-3 weeks on receipt of your return of goods which we agree are defective through faulty workmanship.
- We recommend using recorded delivery and keeping proof of postage.
- Returns are sent at your own expense.
- Please note - imitation jewellery will go off colour, especially metal based jewellery. Time for discolouration will depend on their use and the environment in which they are worn or stored. We are unable to credit you for goods that have discoloured.
- All items are imitation jewellery unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to change our terms & conditions of business without notice.
- All prices are excluding VAT.
- All goods remain the property of Amber Jewellery Ltd until paid for.
- No goods will be credited until paid for.
- No claims will be allowed for pilferage or damage unless notified to carriers and ourselves immediately.
- Notice of non-delivery must be given within 14 days.
- All images are copyright to Amber Jewellery Ltd. Their use in any form without permission is strictly forbidden.
- Our liability is limited as set out in our Terms and Conditions.
Click Here to download a returns form